- Simulated activities for students and professionals
- Improve competency in assessment, evaluation and management
- Allows you to practice seeing certain types of patients i.e., pediatrics, adults, geriatrics in medication management strategies.
- Simulated activities without identifying information where there is a need to possess evaluation and management skills.
- Click here to learn more about Simulation Activities
- Click here for Simulation Activity instructions
- Click here to read a review about Symptom Media’s Simulation Activities
Video case studies produced by Symptom Media
Simulation activities produced in collaboration with the University of Texas at Arlington, College of Nursing and Health Innovation & Aimee T. Dunnam, DNP, MSN-Administration, APRN, PMHNP-BC,Assistant Professor, Clinical, Director, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program, Faculty, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, University of Texas at Arlington, College of Nursing and Health Innovation