Medical Education Resources provides high-quality, efficient, and economical services for the medical education community including CME/CE certification and additional services through collaborative partnerships.
Medical Education Resources is accredited by the:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
- American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)
California Board of Registered Nurses (CBRN)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for pharmacists
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
Medical Education Resources directly sponsored CME seminars educate more than 6,000 primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants each year and receive no commercial support. Through joint sponsorship with external non-accredited partners, Medical Education Resources are able to extend its educational reach to additional primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, and nurses.
ISPN is the International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses, whose mission is to unite and strengthen the presence and the voice of specialty psychiatric-mental health nursing while influencing health care policy to promote equitable, evidence-based and effective treatment and care for individuals, families and communities. Read more about the International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses»
Triad Behavioral Health
Continuing education is both a requirement and an opportunity – but finding the right content can be a challenge. Symptom Media has partnered with Triad to offer additional high quality continuing education courses at a 15% discount.
Continuing education courses are offered through AATBS, a Triad company approved by the APA, ASWB, NBCC, NYSED, and other national and state boards, including the following:
204 total courses in the library, many of which are approved for multiple boards. Of these:
- 191 Psychology courses (654 CE hours)
- 188 MFT courses (662 CE hours)
- 146 Social Work courses (580 CE hours)
- 188 Counseling courses (676 CE hours)
To access the Symptom Media discount visit the AATBS Symptom Media CE Library page and use code: SYMM to get 15% off CEU’s.