What is Symptom Media?
Symptom Media is an online mental health continuing education course collection and film library available via subscription.
Symptom Media’s Mental Health Continuing Education Course Collection offers nurses, doctors, psychologists, counselors, and other health care professionals ACCME and ANCC accredited courses built around Symptom Media’s library of DSM 5 and ICD 10 guided video case studies and assessment tools.
Symptom Media’s library of over 600 mental health simulations include Assessment Tools, DSM 5 and ICD 10 Guided Films. Symptom Media’s films provide viewers with visual guideposts to better understand mental health diagnoses and decrease the stigma for those facing psychological issues.
CE Courses Include:
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Catatonia Associated with Schizophrenia
- Mental Status Exam
- Suicide Risk Assessment of Adolescents
- Understanding Cannabis Use and Cannabis Use Disorder
Films & Test Section Include:
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Eating Disorder Series
- Personality Disorder Series
- Child & Adolescent Series