What is Symptom Media?
Symptom Media is a subscription service offering an online resource for mental health education and training. In a world short on time, this resource, used by healthcare professionals as well as over 500 universities, colleges, hospitals & medical schools, gives access to over 1,000 unique, concise training tools including Symptom Media’s:
- Accredited CE Courses built around video case studies.
- Assessment Tools, DSM-5-TR, ICD 10 & Teletherapy video case studies.
- Simulation Activities, used to practice clinical skills by watching a video without the diagnosis listed and then complete assignments such as a Treatment plan or Mental Status Exam.
- And much more…
Symptom Media has emerged as a leader in academia and mental health education because of its unique approach to teaching continuing education for mental health practitioners and other interested individuals. The company offers an online continuing education course collection and a film library to its subscribers.
Helen Lemus, Video Librarian
CE Courses Include:
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Catatonia Associated with Schizophrenia
- Mental Status Exam
- Suicide Risk Assessment of Adolescents
- Understanding Cannabis Use and Cannabis Use Disorder
Films & Test Section Include:
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Eating Disorder Series
- Personality Disorder Series
- Child & Adolescent Series