Posttraumatic Stress Disorder with Traumatic Brain Injury
This training title shows Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). The symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder demonstrated in this vignette include cued and uncued flashbacks, nightmares, anxiety, exaggerated startle response, dissociation, visual hallucinations. Self treatment with alcohol leading to black outs.
This symptoms of TBI demonstrated in the training title include headaches, tinnitis, poor concentration, decreased short-term memory, labile emotions, irritability, exaggerated and inappropriate emotions.
Additional Symptom Media Preview Films:
- Anorexia Nervosa Binge-Eating Purging
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bipolar I Disorder with Mood-Congruent Psychotic Features
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder, Severe, with Peripartum Onset
- Stimulant Use Disorder, Severe, Cocaine
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Sexual Assault
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (Police Officer)
- Mental Status Exam
- Suicide Assessment