2.1 Do’s: General Teletherapy Guidelines
Do’s: General Teletherapy Guidelines
- DO use a wired connection instead of WiFi whenever possible.
- DO test your internet connection prior to sessions.
- DO close other programs running in the background, as they can impact the quality of the video.
- DO exhibit confidence in resolving any technical issues that may arise during the session.
- DO validate the patient if they express any frustration with technology issues.
- DO help troubleshoot any technology issues that occurring on the patient’s end.