Graduate Level Education Utility
- The film library provides powerful visual tools that effectively facilitate proper diagnosing of mental illnesses.
- Show Symptom Media’s films without sound to note non-verbals / body language clinical indicators.
- Show Symptom Media’s films and do cross comparisons, then challenge the students to “differentiate” between various diagnosis such as “is it depression” or is it alcohol abuse” causing the depression? Or is it possibly a dual diagnosis and then what are the clinical indicators to support that diagnosis?
- Show Symptom Media’s films without showing the student the Diagnosis prior to watching and utilize competency testing.
- Use the films for “interview technique” guidance for clinical assessments.