Symptom Media Affiliate Program Policies
All Symptom Media Affiliates are required to complete the agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Symptom Media affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some legal items.
If you’re not yet part of the Symptom Media Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
Symptom Media’s Affiliate Program is hosted through PayKickstart. If you are approved to Symptom Media’s Affiliate Program, you will be asked to register with PayKickstart, where you will be able to access affiliate links, marketing materials, track sales and commissions, and more.
Getting Started / Resources
1. Affiliate Starter Kit: Once you are approved to the Symptom Media’s Affiliate Program, and have registered with PayKickstart, you will get access to an introductory video and setup instructions that walks you through how to begin promoting Symptom Media products, including tips and tricks, how to use your portal, and where to access links and assets through PayKickstart. This will be your go-to resource for the affiliate program.
2. Account: You can log into your account at anytime and track your clicks and referrals at: https://app.paykickstart.com/admin/login
3. Need anything else?: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to contact us.
1. Commission Rates:
Tier 1 Commissions: You receive a 20% commission based on any single user subscription purchase.
For example, if you refer a customer and they purchase a 4 month single user subscription for $300, then your 20% commission on $300 will be paid after the refund period.
If you refer a customer and they purchase a 4 month single user subscription for $75 payable monthly, then your 20% commission on $75 a month will be paid monthly for 4 months, after the refund period.
Tier 2 Commissions: Refer an approved Symptom Media Affiliate, and earn 10% commission based on any of their single user subscription purchases.
For example, if your Symptom Media Affiliate Referral refers a customer and they purchase a 4 month single user subscription for $300, then you earn 10% commission on $300 and will be paid after the refund period.
If your Symptom Media Affiliate Referral refers a customer and they purchase a 4 month single user subscription for $75 payable monthly, then your 10% commission on $75 a month will be paid monthly for 4 months, after the refund period.
a. You receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
b. The customer needs to be an active customer for 30 days, plus the number of days at the end of that month. For example a Customer who makes a purchase on March 15th must still be a customer on April 30th.
c. The customer must land on and sign up on a symptommedia.com landing page in order to be properly tracked.
d. Affiliate links rely on cookies to track sales so the customer cannot have cleared their cookies.
e. Only affiliate links can be used to track sales. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we encourage you to read the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement for more information on this.
3. Upgrades/downgrades: You do not receive additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future. You also do not lose commission if they downgrade to a lower tiered product in the future.
4. PayPal: Be sure to add your PayPal email to your profile so we can send you your commissions. We pay commissions on the 28th of each month for commissions that qualified in the month prior.
5. Attribution: In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit
6. Cookie Window: there isn’t a limit on your cookie window for your affiliate link
Promoting Symptom Media
1. Symptom Media Branding
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the affiliate tool.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Symptom Media.
Modify or adjust the Symptom Media wordmark or sprocket logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. What to call yourself